Think Color!

Think Color!
Beauty Starts From Within

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Dry hands

Winter is truly here in SW Ohio and with it comes very dry hands! I am either at the computer writing, working with paper, or handling fabric in the sewing studio. ALL suck the moisture from my hands.

Every morning I reach for my Mary Kay Satin hands set. The softening emollient, followed by the hand scubbie - rinse and pat dry. Ready to lather on the hand cream! What a difference this morning ritual makes during the day. Hands feel softer AND look at little younger (which is certainly what I need!). Throughout the day, I will reach for the hand cream as needed. There are certainly scientific tests behind how the entire set works, but for me - I am just glad it works!

Have a happy PINK day!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment